- Budweiser Event Center
- Canvas Credit Union
- Childcare Discounts – off campus (for on-campus child care options, please see Family & Home)
- Colorado Eagles
- Colorado Symphony
- Combat Flip Flops
- Custom Neon
- Denver Airport Parking
- Discount Websites
- State of Colorado Employee Discount Page
- Working Advantage Discount Page
- Dog Grooming
- Elitch Gardens
- NEW: Fort Collins Museum of Discovery (FCMoD)
- Fort Fun
- Grocery Store Discounts
- Groome Transportation (formerly Greenride)
- Halloween Costumes.com
- Lennar Homes
- Locksmiths – Front Range Locksmith
- Mattresses — Layla
- Mortgage Savings from Quicken Loans
- Moving Discounts
- Old Navy
- Online Shopping
- Jet Gift Baskets
- Personal Creations
- Shari’s Berries
- Otter Store
- NEW: Pedego Electric Bikes Fort Collins
- Pet Care
- Precision Door Fort Collins
- Recycled Cycles
- Restaurant Discounts
- Cafe Bluebird
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Fish 🚽
- Smokin’ Fins
- Plant to the Plate
- Runner’s Roost
- Scotchies and Camelot Cleaners
- NEW: United Airlines
- Water World and Adventure Golf and RacewayNEW
Disclaimer – Please Read
The content of this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between CSU and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on C2C.colostate.edu is subject to change without prior notice at any time. Any links to external websites and/or non-university entities are provided as a courtesy. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as an endorsement by the university of any outside party or its products or services. No exclusive relationship with an outside party is intended. An outside party does not receive any rights to use or reproduce the university’s brand, logos, or trade- or service marks as a result of being listed on this page. This page is not for paid advertisements. A copy of the C2C off-campus discount guidelines is available here.
The site may contain links to information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to the university. The university does not control, monitor or guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external websites. In no event shall the university be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
CSU has sole control over the selection of links to include on C2C.colostate.edu and the selection criteria for resources it chooses to include. The inclusion of a resource on this site does not guarantee that its products or services will be appropriate or available to everyone accessing the site. Individual organizations listed may have eligibility criteria that limit or condition the availability of products or services. The university has no control over these criteria and shall not be responsible or liable for such organizations’ application of these criteria. It is advisable to check with the off-campus business directly to make sure the discount is still valid and to check requirements, restrictions and conditions.
Sign up for our monthly emails with new benefits and discounts.
🚽= gender inclusive restrooms
Budweiser Events Center
Colorado State Employees receive discounted tickets to select events at the Budweiser Events Center!
Canvas Credit Union Rate Boosts and Discounts
Welcome Home with Canvas
We’re helping CSU faculty and staff by slashing mortgage costs:
- Automatically lowered rate by 0.125% APR‡
- Waived Origination Fee and $250 application fee
- Available on conventional mortgages, Jumbo mortgages, and 100% Home (our 0% down payment mortgage)
- No Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) closing costs (except possible appraisal fee)
Apply for your dream home today at canvas.org/loans, or by visiting our Canvas Consultants at a branch.
Canvas Car Loans
Need a new ride to get around campus or to get to Canvas Stadium? All CSU faculty and staff receive 0.25% APR‡ off all Canvas car loans.
Fund your new ride at canvas.org/autos today, or by stopping into a branch!
Savings Account Boost!
0.8% APY† 25-month Certificate of Deposit (CD): a savings steal in honor of our Ram Fam! Why 25? The CSU Oval was formed in 1925 and our Ram family has grown to 25,000 undergrad students!
Open your CD at canvas.org/savings today, or by visiting a branch!
Informational Videos Offered by Canvas Credit Union
Canvas Credit Union also offers informational videos on their YouTube Channel related to financial tips, tricks, etc. Check them out here if interested.
Review of Canvas Credit Union from a CSU Employee:
“I recently took advantage of the Canvas Credit Union CSU employee discount for a home mortgage refinance. I extensively shopped other credit unions and online lenders and the rate/pricing from Canvas was truly unbeatable. I’d even say almost unbelievable! The loan officer and processor were both a delight to work with and they even arranged for the closing to take place at my own home. I highly recommend taking advantage of the Canvas mortgage programs.” –Greg Lewis
‡APR is annual percentage rate. Rate will vary based on personal credit history, value of collateral, loan to value (LTV), terms, and other factors. All loans are subject to final approval.
†APY is annual percentage yield. Minimum deposit of $1,000.00 is required. There is no maximum deposit or number of CDs that may be opened. A penalty may be charged for early withdrawal.
Offers only available to current CSU Faculty and Staff. Canvas membership required. Equal Housing Opportunity. NMLS #410592. Insured by NCUA.
These childcare providers offer discounts to employees of CSU:
AXIS International Preschool (10% discount)
AXIS International Preschool offers a nurturing environment where learning through play happens in two languages. All children receive language immersion each day in Spanish, French, or Chinese. Families choose one of these languages. Qualified teachers and assistants construct meaningful learning opportunities for children aligned with the Core Knowledge Preschool Sequence, built on cognitive development research and a synthesis of exemplary practice and experience in the US and abroad including France, Japan, Korea, and Italy. AXIS offers full-time and part-time options for children aged 18 months to 5 years. CSU faculty and staff are eligible for a 10% discount on tuition, just indicate CSU FACULTY/STAFF upon enrollment and provide verification (CSU ID or email). AXIS is located near campus at Taft Hill Road and Horsetooth Road, 2130 W. Horsetooth Road Fort Collins, CO 80526. You can read more about AXIS International Preschool and view tuition rates on their website. Have questions? Please email info@AXIScolorado.org or call (970) 658-4199.
KinderCare Learning Centers/Knowledge Learning Corporation (10% discount)
Little People’s Landing (10% discount)
- Please contact each provider directly for discount information.
Colorado State University employees are eligible to purchase specially priced $19 tickets to select Colorado Eagles Games. Reserving your seats is easy, simply click here!
If you have any questions please reach out to the Colorado Eagles Ticket Office at 970-686-SHOT (7468) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Tickets are tickets are subject to availability. Service fees may apply.
Colorado State University employees are eligible to purchase $25 tickets for most* performances this season!
Contact Sean Baker at RSVP@coloradosymphony.org to reserve your tickets and for more information about using your corporate discount code: CSCSU20
*Fees & restrictions apply. Discounts or complimentary tickets are subject to availability and may not be eligible for certain concerts, including performances ticketed by AXS, LiveNation, or by other concert venues.
Featured Performances will be updated once the Symphony reopens.
During the social distancing orders, the Symphony has found a way to bring their incredible performances into our homes. Please check out their YouTube Channel which include several #PlayOn Colorado Symphony – Covid-19 Pandemic performances. Click here to go to their YouTube Page.
Combat Flip Flops
Veteran Lead. Mission based. All Good. Fashion and lifestyle products made in conflict and post-conflict zones to promote security through employment. Profits fund women’s education in Afghanistan.
Terms: Code not to be published or copied to non Colorado State Locations. Should the code be searchable or useable outside of the Colorado State program, we will have to change/modify/cancel the deal to prevent unauthorized use of the code.
Custom Neon Sign
Custom Neon is America’s most affordable supplier of LED neon light signs. As a CSU employee, you can receive 10% off the entire product range when you enter promo code “CSU10” at checkout. For design ideas and more information, please check out their website customneon.com.
Denver Airport Parking Discounts
CSU has an agreement with WallyPark to provide parking at Denver International Airport for CSU and its employees. The discount is available for both official CSU travel and personal travel. The discount is:
WallyPark’s Daily Posted Rates and CSU Discount Rates:
- Self-Park – regularly $13.95, CSU rate $7.17 (Savings of $6.78 per day or 48.6% off posted rates)
- Valet Uncovered – regularly $17.95, CSU rate $9.57 (Savings of $8.38 per day or 46.7% off posted rates)
Additional Benefits and Discounts
- For every dollar spent on parking, customers earn 1 WallyClub point
- Redeem your points online. For every 10 points earned, you will receive $1 off your bill.
How to Use the Discount
- You can receive the discount by booking and paying online in advance by visiting the reservation page
Keep your reservation confirmation e-mail to show the cashier upon returning from your trip. Please note that reservations can be canceled up to one minute before your reservation begins to receive a fully automatic refund.
- If you haven’t booked in advance, you can still receive the Colorado State rate. Drive-up guests require an CSU business card, pay stub or Employee ID.
- CSU discount information: WallyPark Flyer for Colorado State University Employees
- WallyPark Website
If you have any issues logging in or booking online, contact Eric Stiever at email@example.com or call 720-548-4914
Canopy Airport Parking
CSU has an agreement with Canopy Airport Parking that saves employees and alumni 50% off their regular rates. Canopy offers a variety of parking options including outdoor, covered, and indoor valet parking. To use the discount, click here for the coupon and follow the instructions. More information about Canopy Airport Parking including directions to their location and their other discount programs is available on their website, www.canopyairportparking.com.
Canopy’s Daily Posted Rates and CSU Discount Rates:
- Self-Park – Open Air– regular $10 per day, CSU discount rate $5 per day
- Self-Park–Covered – regular $16 per day, CSU discount rate $8 per day
- Indoor Valet– regular $21 per day, CSU discount rate $10.50 per day
Additional Benefits and Discounts
- 5280 Club frequent parker program
- Express Toll Transponder discount
- AAA member discount
- Free electric vehicle charging
- Car Care Services (valet guests only)
How to Use the Discount
State of Colorado Employee Discount Page
The State of Colorado’s Work-Life Employee Discount Program, offers a variety of discounts on goods and services to state employees
Working Advantage Discount Page
Frequently changing nationwide discount offers; use Employer Code 589621040.
You Dirty Dog (10% discount)
You Dirty Dog’s Artisan Mobile Grooming focuses on wellness & service. Stress-free for clients and pets, we bundle all wellness options into every service, fit into your busy schedule, and remove the hassle of transporting anxious dogs. Plans start at just $55.
NEW: Fort Collins Museum of Discovery
As of January 1, 2020, all CSU employees are eligible to receive a 15% discount on Fort Collins Museum of Discovery memberships. To redeem the discount, employees must make their purchase in person at the museum Welcome Desk. Please bring your CSU ID for verification.
With over 10 attractions, 70 games and an onsite restaurant there is plenty of fun for everyone. Fort Fun continues to work toward providing a creative, friendly, and playful entertainment experience for residents, local businesses, and visitors to the community. Fort Fun is designed to provide families in Northern Colorado and the region with a creative playful experience at an affordable price.
CSU Staff members plus one guest will each receive $5.00 off an All-Day Fun Pass with proof of Employee ID. All-Day Fun Pass includes Unlimited Go-Karts*, Mini Golf, Laser Tag, Bumper Cars, Giant Slide, Bumper Boats, Paddle Boats, and a $5 Arcade Game Card. Check out our website for more information! *There is a height requirement of 54″ to drive Go-Karts, 36″ to ride with adult.
Grocery Store DiscountsCSU employees enjoy a 10% discount on all purchases at Safeway stores in Fort Collins every Friday. Just show your CSU ID at checkout. Can be combined with all other coupons and discounts. Sorry, the discount is not offered at Loveland or other area stores outside of Fort Collins. Fort Collins Safeway stores:
- 731 S. Lemay Ave.
- 2160 W. Drake Rd.
- 3660 S. Mason St.
- 1426 E. Harmony Rd.
Groome Transportation (f/k/a GreenRide)
Groome Transportation operates on a regular schedule between Fort Collins and Denver International Airport. Groome Transportation offers CSU Faculty and Staff a $5 discount off each reservation. The easiest way you can book reservations at the discounted rate is by making reservations via the CSUEMP portal at:
You may also book reservations through the Groome Transportation main web site. At the bottom of the reservation page you will want to enter CSUEMP as the profile ID.
See GroomeTransportation.com for a full schedule and additional information.
Halloweencostumes.com is a family owned business that started in 2001 with only a couple dozen rental Halloween costumes. Now, they are one of the largest online retailers in the world for Halloween costumes. They offer over 20,000 products, with 40% of the inventory being exclusive to them. And now they want to share a 15% discount with CSU employees.
NEW: The Elizabeth Hotel
Located in the heart of beautiful Old Town just 1.5 miles from Campus, The Elizabeth Hotel is the perfect place to stay in luxury. They offer 164 guest rooms, including 3 signature suites; locally-loved dining; live-music; and a roof-top lounge with mountain views.
The Elizabeth Hotel is offering 15% off their best available rates to CSU employees. Please use this link here: to book your reservations.
Marriott, Fort Collins
Conveniently located just 2 miles from Campus our Fort Collins Marriott is the perfect place to stay when you want to catch a Colorado State University game. You can even take The Max Line directly to CSU in a few short minutes.
2019 Ram Rate: Weekday or Weekend Sleeping Room Rate of $125 per night, based on availability, Use Booking Code D34 on www.marriott.com/ftcco to book this rate.
Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton Inn, Fort Collins
With convenient access to shopping, restaurants, and a movie theater, both of these local Inns are a great place for family and friends to stay when visiting a member of the CSU family.
2020 Ram Rate: $139 per night at the Hilton Garden Inn and $132/night at the Hampton Inn. Call 970-225-2900 for Hilton Garden Inn and 970-229-5927 for the Hampton Inn to receive these offers.
During COVID-19, there are extra precautions being taken by Hilton. You can find this information here.
All CSU employees who purchase a new Lennar Home in their Mosaic Single Family and Paired locations, as well as Wild Wing in Timnath and Water Valley in Windsor, will receive an additional $2,500 off the final purchase price. Come check out Lennar’s Everything Included homes. Welcome Home Centers are open 7 days a week call ahead for a private tour and details.
Front Range Locksmiths
Front Range Locksmith Denver and Fort Collins offers discounts on a variety of emergency locksmith services such as house and car lockouts and key replacement services if your keys were lost or stolen. The services are available 24\7. CSU faculty and staff members receive the following discounts:
- 30% off on all of our car locksmith services in Denver and Fort Collins
- 20% off – Lock change service in Denver and Fort Collins
- 10% off – all other services
For more information see their website – Front Range Locksmith or contact them 24/7 at 720-439-4081.
As faculty and staff of Colorado State, you can take advantage of all the benefits Quicken Loans has to offer, including:
• Up to $1,000 in a closing cost credit
• $500 cash back when you purchase or refinance
• A dedicated VIP team
• Outstanding service for the life of your loan
• A Verified Approval, which gives you the strength of a cash buyer
Quicken Loans is offering an on-demand webinar called Mortgage 101. Follow the link to sign up and learn more information.
Did you know recent changes in the market have caused mortgage rates to drop? What does this mean for you?
- Refinancing: Lower rates means saving thousands of dollars over the life of your loan by refinancing today
- Buying: With the low rate above, you could get a home for a lower monthly payment than you may have anticipated
For more information, see the Quicken Loans/CSU website or contact Quicken Loans at 1-800-923-5766.
North American Van Lines, through Burke Moving and Storage, offers a 60 percent discount for interstate moves and free replacement cost insurance. Contact Gordon Taylor or Debbie Johnson at (800) 987-3608 and mention Colorado State University.
CSU employees receive a 10% discount at the Fort Collins location of Old Navy.
- CanvasDiscount.com specializes in producing customized, high-quality Wall Décor and Photo Gift items. Receive an additional 15% off on all Photo Canvas Prints using coupon code CSU15 before checkout. Code Expires on 12/31/2022. One redemption per customer.
- Gifts.com: Gifts.com provides tens of thousands of expertly curated gifts and unique ideas. Receive a 15% discount using the code COLORADO15.
- Jet Gift Baskets – As one of the biggest gift basket retailers in the US Jet sells awesome hand-made gift baskets. They also donate a portion of the earnings to charity. To receive a 20% discount use promo code COLSTUN20.
- Personal Creations: Personal Creations offers a wide variety of customizable gifts for every recipient and occasion. Receive a 15% discount using the code COLORADO15.
- ProFlowers: (https://www.proflowers.com/): Employees will receive a 15% discount on an assortment of flowers, plants and gifts using the code, COLORADO15, at checkout. This code does not expire.
- Objective Wellness: Objective Wellness develops powerful science-based formulas to keep you strong and feeling good. Use the code Shop15 to get 15% off any product.
- Shari’s Berries: Send chocolate covered strawberries, gourmet chocolates, delicious cake pops & other treats from Shari’s Berries. Receive a 15% discount using the code COLORADO15.
Otterbox offers a 30% discount online and in-store to CSU employees. For online shopping please create an account using your CSU ID. See the informational flyer found here for step by step instructions on how to access the discount.
209 S Meldrum St, Fort Collins, CO 80521
NEW: Pedego Electric Bikes Fort Collins
When you live and work in Fort Collins, it only makes sense to use an electric bike to get around. A Pedego electric bike is just like a regular bike – only better. You can pedal normally or not, and get power when you need it. You have the freedom to go farther and faster, and to conquer hills and headwinds with ease. It feels like being a kid again! There are plenty of reasons to ride an electric bike, and the best reason is simple – it’s fun! As a CSU employee, please visit Pedego Fort Collins to take advantage of 15% off accessories and rentals (excludes bikes, parts, and labor). For more information, please check out their website.
Petplan Health Insurance for Pets
Petplan offers protection for your furry loved ones through a pet insurance plan. It helps you pay veterinary bills for injuries and illnesses so you will never have to compromise on the best care for your pet. As a Colorado State University employee, you save 10% on the pet health insurance plan! For more information click here.
Precision Garage Door Fort CollinsPrecision Garage Door Fort Collins is a local small business, servicing Fort Collins and the surrounding towns. When you call Precision your call will be answered anytime day or night, and scheduled for a time that works for you. Precision offers free estimates for new garage doors, trained professionals for any estimates or repair work, and a 10% discount to all CSU employees with ID.
For more information call (970) 541-9995 or visit their website.
- Recycled Cycles offers all employees a Standard Bicycle Tune-Up at $60 (Normally $80). Service includes; adjust brakes, gears and bearing surfaces; true wheels, lube and tighten all components; and a sparkling clean bike wash. Offer available at the CSU location only (Lory Student Center lower level across from the transit center).
Cafe Bluebird, 524 W. Laurel Street, Fort Collins, CO 80521. CSU employees enjoy 10% off with Ram ID.
Dunkin’ Donuts, CSU Employees receive a 20% discount from the Dunkin’ Donuts located at 2801 S. College Ave., Fort Collins, CO. Just show your Ram pride by showing your ID.
Fish, 150 W. Oak Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524, 970-224- 1188. 20% discount to CSU employees on lunch or dinner with a maximum discount of $15 per table per visit. Dine-in only and not valid on market purchases, holidays, or with any other coupons or discounts. 🚽
- Smokin Fins, 327 E. Foothills Parkway, Fort Collins, CO 80525, 970-427-8800. 10% discount available to students, faculty and staff with CSU ID. Not valid on alcohol purchases. Fort Collins location only.
- Plant to the Plate, 822 S. College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80524, 970-482-2109. 10% discount to CSU employees with a CSU ID.
Kids Eat Free or Low Cost
The CSU CARE program website offers a list of restaurants that offer free or low cost meals for children. Visit https://care.colostate.edu/media/sites/120/2016/08/List-of-discounted-Meal-Deals-in-Fort-Collins.pdf
Runner’s Roost – Fort Collins, CO
The Runners Roost staff are dedicated to your positive experience. They will listen to you to best understand your activities and your goals. Walker, jogger, runner or triathlete — Run with the Roost! (And get a 10% discount in the process!!)
Scotchies and Camelot Dry Cleaners
CSU employees receive 20% off dry cleaning with their CSU ID. To receive the discount employees must present their CSU ID at their first visit. Once an account profile has been set up, the discount is tied to the account and is automatic. Locations include:
- Scotchies, 1827 E. Mulberry St., Fort Collins
- Scotchies, 3675 S. College Ave., Fort Collins
- Scotchies, 1357 Water Valley Pkwy., Windsor
- Camelot, 725 S. Lemay Ave., Fort Collins
NEW: United Airlines
United Airlines is now offering CSU employees a limited time varying discounts up to 10% for personal travel through their ‘Take a Break from Business’ program. To take advantage of the discounts in this program, you will need to register using your @colostate.edu email at this link. For more information about the ‘Take a Break from Business’ program, please click here. Reservations do need to be booked on united.com and logged through your MileagePlus account. These links can also be found on CSU’s Travel website.
Water World and Adventure Golf and Raceway
Water World Ticket discounts:
- Main Season (Mon-Thurs) regular price $45.99; CSU discounted price $31.99
- Main Season (Fri-Sun) regular price $45.99; CSU discounted price $31.99
- General admission (any day) regular price $45.99; CSU discounted price $33.99
Adventure Golf Raceway
- Regular price $24.95; CSU discounted price $22.95