- Short-term rental assistance opportunities
- Rental housing search assistance
- Common rental issues, e.g. lease review and other housing related information
- Pre-purchase housing counseling
- Information on homebuyer education and post-purchase resources
The K-12 Programs Portal offers summer programs for kindergarten to high school level students. These programs include academic, credit-bearing, and sports opportunities. The programs are offered by numerous departments and organizations at CSU.
Some camps are sponsored by C2C and offer a discounted price for children of CSU employees. These camps are listed below.
Youth Sports Camps: These programs, sponsored by the Department of Health and Exercise Science, offer more than 60 sessions during the summer. Take advantage of excellent programs, great value, and the convenience of having your children right here on campus.
C2C provides a 15 percent tuition discount for the children of CSU employees. The discount is automatically applied when you enter your CSU ID at registration.
Biomed Bootcamp for 7th and 8th graders: Does your child love math and science? Do they have an interest in fun science-based activities? If so, join Colorado State’s Biomedical Engineering Society for Biomed Bootcamp! A four hour long exploration of biomedical engineering on October 12th, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, at the Scott Bioengineering Building (700 Meridian Avenue). Tour the labs in the biomedical engineering building and learn more about engineering in the medical field through four fun activities:
– Make your own magnetic slime
– Build & Code an electrocardiogram (EKG)
– Experiment with an artificial artery
– Play with our muscle car, converting muscle into electrical energy
The camp is intended for 7th and 8th graders. Registration is free, but limited to 30 students on a first come first serve basis.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org