Colorado State University’s Commitment to Campus encompasses a wide range of programs, discounts, and special benefits available to CSU faculty and staff. These opportunities are offered to:
- Promote employee health, wellness, and personal advancement
- Engage employees in the life of the University
- Connect employees and students outside the classroom
- Enrich participation in campus programs, classes, and events
- Reward employees for their service and involvement in the CSU community
Sign up for our monthly emails with new benefits and discounts.
C2C Highlights - Upcoming Events, Sessions and Newly Added Benefits & Discounts
The Office of the Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs is offering free access to LinkedIn Learning for all CSU faculty, staff, and students.
For more information, check out the Office of the Provost’s page
Enjoy free summer concerts at the CSU lagoon from June 14-July 26 on Wednesday nights at 6:30.
Health & Wellness
- Family, Couple, and Individual Therapy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Youth Mentoring
- Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center
- Adult Fitness
- Noon Hour Fitness
- Student Rec Center
- Heart Disease Prevention
- Nursing Moms
- Advance Care Planning
- Fort Collins Recreation Facilities
- Campus Connections – Youth Mentoring Program