The content of this page is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between CSU and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on C2C.colostate.edu is subject to change without prior notice at any time. Any links to external websites and/or non-university entities are provided as a courtesy. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as an endorsement by the university of any outside party or its products or services. No exclusive relationship with an outside party is intended. An outside party does not receive any rights to use or reproduce the university’s brand, logos, or trade- or service marks as a result of being listed on this page. This page is not for paid advertisements.
The site may contain links to information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to the university. The university does not control, monitor or guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external websites. In no event shall the university be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
CSU has sole control over the selection of links to include on C2C.colostate.edu and the selection criteria for resources it chooses to include. The inclusion of a resource on this site does not guarantee that its products or services will be appropriate or available to everyone accessing the site. Individual organizations listed may have eligibility criteria that limit or condition the availability of products or services. The university has no control over these criteria and shall not be responsible or liable for such organizations’ application of these criteria. It is advisable to check with the off-campus business directly to make sure the discount is still valid and to check requirements, restrictions and conditions.
Grocery Store Discounts
CSU employees enjoy a 10% discount on all purchases at Safeway stores in Fort Collins every Friday. Just show your CSU ID at checkout. Can be combined with all other coupons and discounts. Sorry, the discount is not offered at Loveland or other area stores outside of Fort Collins. Fort Collins Safeway stores:
- 731 S. Lemay Ave.
- 2160 W. Drake Rd.
- 3660 S. Mason St.
- 1426 E. Harmony Rd.
Denver Airport Parking Discounts
CSU has an agreement with WallyPark to provide parking at Denver International Airport for CSU and its employees. The discount is available for both official CSU travel and personal travel. The discount is:
WallyPark’s Daily Posted Rates and CSU Discount Rates:
- Self-Park – regularly $13.95, CSU rate $7.17 (Savings of $6.78 per day or 48.6% off posted rates)
- Valet Uncovered – regularly $17.95, CSU rate $9.57 (Savings of $8.38 per day or 46.7% off posted rates)
Additional Benefits and Discounts
- For every dollar spent on parking, customers earn 1 WallyClub point
- Redeem your points online. For every 10 points earned, you will receive $1 off your bill.
How to Use the Discount
- You can receive the discount by booking and paying online in advance by visiting the Colorado State reservation page: http://corp.wallypark.com/Colorado-State-University/
Keep your reservation confirmation e-mail to show the cashier upon returning from your trip. Please note that reservations can be canceled up to one minute before your reservation begins to receive a fully automatic refund.
- If you haven’t booked in advance, you can still receive the Colorado State rate. Drive-up guests require an CSU business card, pay stub or Employee ID.
- CSU discount information: WallyPark Flyer for Colorado State University Employees
- WallyPark Website: http://corp.wallypark.com/Colorado-State-University/
If you have any issues logging in or booking online, contact Eric Stiever at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-548-4914
Canopy Airport Parking
CSU has an agreement with Canopy Airport Parking that saves employees and alumni 50% off their regular rates. Canopy offers a variety of parking options including outdoor, covered, and indoor valet parking. To use the discount, click here for the coupon and follow the instructions. More information about Canopy Airport Parking including directions to their location and their other discount programs is available on their website, www.canopyairportparking.com.
Canopy’s Daily Posted Rates and CSU Discount Rates:
- Self-Park – Open Air– regular $10 per day, CSU discount rate $5 per day
- Self-Park–Covered – regular $16 per day, CSU discount rate $8 per day
- Indoor Valet– regular $21 per day, CSU discount rate $10.50 per day
Additional Benefits and Discounts
- 5280 Club frequent parker program
- Express Toll Transponder discount
- AAA member discount
- Free electric vehicle charging
- Car Care Services (valet guests only)
How to Use the Discount
- Discount coupon: https://canopyairportparking.com/csu-discount/
- Website: www.canopyairportparking.com
theParkingSpot is now offering a 25% discount on parking for all business and leisure travel for CSU employees. theParkingSpot also offers a convenient App available for IOS and Android that allows users to make reservations, track shuttles, and link debit/credit cards to your account to expedite paying at the exit.
Between now and December 31, 2018 get two free days of parking! Sign up for a CSU Spot Club account and two free days of parking will be automatically uploaded to your account. To sign up for 2Day and Gold you can:
- Download the app and enter corporate code “Colo3003” during registration.
2. Click here to register for an account through the CSU landing page.
North American Van Lines, through Burke Moving and Storage, offers a 60 percent discount for interstate moves and free replacement cost insurance. Contact Gordon Taylor or Debbie Johnson at (800) 987-3608 and mention Colorado State University.
Mortgage Savings from Quicken Loans
Quicken Loans offers savings on a home mortgage and provides customized mortgage solutions to fit individual needs. As faculty and staff of Colorado State University, you will get:
- $500 cash back after closing, PLUS an additional $1,000 closing cost credit
- Receive a personalized mortgage review from a dedicated team of Home Loan Experts
- Home-Buyers Guide Webinars (click for upcoming webinar information)
For more information, see the Quicken Loans/CSU website or contact Quicken Loans at 1-800-923-5766.
Working Advantage Discount Page
Frequently changing nationwide discount offers; use Employer Code 589621040.
State of Colorado Employee Discount Page
- The State of Colorado’s Work-Life Employee Discount Program, offers a variety of discounts on goods and services to state employees.
- Smokin Fins, 327 E. Foothills Parkway, Fort Collins, CO 80525, 970-427-8800, http://finsconcepts.com/restaurants/smokin-fins-grill/. 10% discount available to students, faculty and staff with CSU ID. Not valid on alcohol purchases. Fort Collins location only.
Kids Eat Free or Low Cost
The CSU CARE program website offers a list of restaurants that offer free or low cost meals for children. Visit https://care.colostate.edu/media/sites/120/2016/08/List-of-discounted-Meal-Deals-in-Fort-Collins.pdf
Discounted one-day admission, regular price $54.99, CSU discount price $28.99. Season pass: regular price $79.99, CSU discount price $64.99. For details, see the attached flyer and visit https://tinyurl.com/CSUDiscounts. For park hours and general information, visit ElitchGardens.com.
Performance Bicycle has created a discount purchase program for Colorado State University employees. Fuji, Kestrel, or Breezer bicycles are now available for in-store or special-order purchase at 30 percent off MSRP. To receive the discount, employees must present the Performance Bicycle discount flyer, along with their CSU employee ID at the Fort Collins Performance Bicycle store, located conveniently near campus at 2407 S. College Avenue. NOTE: We understand that the parent corporation for Performance Bicycle has entered into Chapter 11 bankruptcy and they are holding store closing sales.
ProFlowers, Personal Creation, Shari’s Berries, and Gifts.com
ProFlowers (https://www.proflowers.com/): Employees will receive a 15% discount on an assortment of flowers, plants and gifts using the code, COLORADO15, at checkout. This code does not expire.
Personal Creations: Personal Creations offers a wide variety of customizable gifts for every recipient and occasion. Receive a 15% discount using the code: [COLORADO15]. You can find our website here: https://www.personalcreations.com/
Shari’s Berries: Send chocolate covered strawberries, gourmet chocolates, delicious cake pops & other treats from Shari’s Berries. Receive a 15% discount using the code: [COLORADO15]. You can find our website here: https://www.berries.com/
Gifts.com: Gifts.com provides tens of thousands of expertly curated gifts and unique ideas. Receive a 15% discount using the code: [COLORADO15]. You can find our website here: https://www.gifts.com/
Join Costco as a new member and receive over $60 in coupons with this flyer.
Scotchies and Camelot Cleaners
CSU employees receive 20% off dry cleaning with their CSU ID. To receive the discount employees must present their CSU ID at their first visit. Once an account profile has been set up, the discount is tied to the account and is automatic. Locations include:
- Scotchies, 1827 E. Mulberry St., Fort Collins
- Scotchies, 3675 S. College Ave., Fort Collins
- Scotchies, 1357 Water Valley Pkwy., Windsor
- Camelot, 725 S. Lemay Ave., Fort Collins